Friday, January 11, 2008

Haunted by commitments

I've been trying desperately to get caught up on all my artsy commitments. Here's what is still haunting me.
  1. Valentine package swap - need to send next week
  2. 2 altered needlecases - 1 done (due end of month)
  3. Famous Artists PAT - 3 done including hostess card, so 1 more needed (due end of month)
  4. 3 Zetti Tarot cards (the ones I'm sweating buckets over) - sketches made ( I have time here)
  5. fabric postcard - overdue, but I'm struggling with this one too, and she said she's ok. I have started it (but then I did 3 previous versions that I didn't like, so....)
  6. 2 8 x 11 paintings green - not due till June

I had to drop a art quilt swap I was in. I hated to, but the timing was killing me. It looks like it will be an ongoing thing, so I hope to pick up some spots after I have to finish that baby quilt I'm working on. But I gotta get that quilt done and that is what's stressing me. I only have 4 more months. So, once I get the due now stuff out of the way, then I can focus on the quilt and work on the tarot cards and green paintings here and there for a break from the quilt.

So, this weekend is the time I've alotted myself to get those first 3 caught up and hopefully the postcard too. Once those are done, then the heat is off.

1 comment:

Kristi Zoebelein said...

I know that 'haunting' feeling! The thought of a looming deadline completely zaps my creativity!