Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Resolutions

I know...every year you make em and break em almost as fast.

I made quite a few this year, which is unusual for me. I usually try to keep them manageable, but I still end up only doing 1 or 2. So this year, DH and I made categories of resolutions and put at least 2 to 4 in each category.

So...for me and my creative endeavours these were my resolutions
  • more bigger art
  • less time playing on the computer at home (yes, this is related to art as the computer time digs into creativity time)
  • take at least 1 artsy worskhop or mini course
  • finish the baby quilt (before June)

So...today I will tidy up my creative space so that I can reasonably tackle my resolutions. Wish me luck. Oh.... and if I don't post for several days, I'm either lost among the clutter or the dust bunnies ate me.

No comments: