Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to art again?

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to some art now. After the demise of ATCards.com and TheMailArtist, a group of keeners got together and created first ATCsforall and then MailArtWorld to replace our lost homes. I offered some assistance and have been a support admin person for them. Both are now up and running smoothly and don't take up much time now, so hopefully.....

However, I am taking an oil painting class, which has given me a creative opportunity for the last 2 weeks. So far, I've created nothing worth bragging about or showing. Hopefully that will change with practice.

In the meantime, what other little craftsy time I've had, I've had to give to the quilt. But it's coming along and I may even finish it before the little guy (the Peanut) decides he's ready to face the world.

No comments: